My First Blog

I have been hesitant in starting a blog. I don't think I ever know what to say, then figured I travel so much, it might as well be about my travels and my learning of the photography world. I am not a professional by any means but I hope to keep developing my skills to one day carry that title. I am a dreamer of many sorts. I think that's the Pieces in me. I'm an artist at heart. I recently actually signed up for art school for an Associates of Photography. I love to learn new things and to keep building more on my talents. I currently work in Accounts Receivable but I am tired of just settling for what ever job comes along. It's time for me to step out into the world I desire and not hold myself back with  the fear of failing. This is going to be a challenge but where would any of us be if we didn't challenge ourselves. Our world is only what we make of it and our happiness comes from our choices and paths we choose.

Comments

Popular Posts