My Love Affair with my Canon


My husband bought me my canon for Christmas in Nov 2011, yup I got it early and I opened it. HA HA! Ever since I got my camera it has been like another attachment to my body. If I travel, it follows. Where I go, the canon comes along with me. I can't seem to leave it behind and when I forget it, it's like being naked, this only happened once by the way. I'm in love with her. I know it's not a super upgraded model for photography but my little t2i rebel has done wonders and is what I have been learning on. I can't wait for an upgrade but until then I will continue to love my first canon. I have been lucky enough to get some upgraded lenses, also Christmas presents from my wonderful husband. He really is a great support system when it comes to following my dreams. Don't worry, I still keep her out of the bedroom but don't make me put it down until bedtime.

Comments

Popular Posts