Post Shoulder Surgery
Well, I had surgery Wednesday morning to repair some ligaments and tendons in my left shoulder. I thought it would be more painful, don't get me wrong it still hurts but no where close to my ankle surgery was. I can attest to the fact that even though I'm not left handed, I do use my left hand for everything except writing it seems, so it's been challenging. Boredom set in yesterday afternoon. LOL. I still have 25 days left, roughly, before I can return to work. Sad when you just want to return back to work after only a couple days off, despite pain. But I'll take it easy and follow doctors orders so I can return to my photography. While recovering, should I feel the need to take photos, the tripod will be broke out for them. I'm excited to be able to return to a normal pain free life though before the shoulder tears. It will be worth it in the end.
Comments
Post a Comment