Busy Life

Wow, talk about hectic last couple of weeks. I feel like I blinked and they were gone. I'm going into my final week of my first class. I have learned a lot but most of all, time management. As much as I am ready to finally get to my destination in December and anticipate the arrival of my things shortly after, I am going to miss my family and friends. It's nice having them around. Knowing that I can give one of my cousins a call to hang out, or my friend a call to go shoot some nature landscape shots, or my sister for a run. Even just hanging out with my mom, going to the farmers market on a Saturday morning.  It will all be missed.  The ability to drive a few hours to see my dads side of the family. I try to see as many of people as I can when home but its hard. I can't please everyone, I try to hang out as often as possible. However, I have a full time job, part time job and school. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed then I think to myself "well you chose this path and in a couple months you'll miss having a full time pay check, so suck it up, get organized and move forward". So forward I go, persevere and carry on.  It's all good. Things will be just fine and most of all, Jason's home soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts