Drive By America
Wow, can't believe how long it's been since I have blogged anything. Let's just say I have been a busy girl. I just finished a trip across America, from Montana to Virginia. Let me tell ya though, I took the long way around. It was beautiful. It was also was a lot of time to think and also a little lonely at times, however; I loved every bit of it. I got to see a lot of my old friends and even some family along the way. I can't say what was more fun as I enjoyed all the places I made it to but I can show you pictures. I think if you never get out there and experience a good ol American road trip you for sure are missing out. Here is America in pictures.
Downtown Cheyenne, WY Nov 2013
At the capital building in Cheyenne, WY. Monument outside the building.
The windmills in MT on the way to Billings.
An old elevator in MT on the way to Billings.
Snake at the museum in Hays, KS.
Burlington, CO water tower.
Iuka, MS. Covered bridge at a park the dogs and I went to.
Just another angle of the bridge.
Welcome to New Orleans, LA. Cathedral that is there in town.
From the bay in New Orleans.
Another view.
This coffee was quite good.
Out on a tour of town. Some of the buildings.
These guys must have strong legs.
I love how this building turned out. It's the only one in New Orleans that does not sell alcohol.
Voodoo
Their address have fractions. Really liked this with the barbed wire as well
Oldest cemetery in New Orleans.
Street performers always fascinate me.
Fishermen in Pensacola, FL.
Sidewalk down to the beach
One of the piers at Pensacola Beach and below is cotton field in Sumter, SC.
Well I have lots more photos but that is just a taste of what I have been up to.
Downtown Cheyenne, WY Nov 2013
At the capital building in Cheyenne, WY. Monument outside the building.
The windmills in MT on the way to Billings.
An old elevator in MT on the way to Billings.
Snake at the museum in Hays, KS.
Burlington, CO water tower.
Iuka, MS. Covered bridge at a park the dogs and I went to.
Just another angle of the bridge.
Welcome to New Orleans, LA. Cathedral that is there in town.
From the bay in New Orleans.
Another view.
This coffee was quite good.
Out on a tour of town. Some of the buildings.
These guys must have strong legs.
I love how this building turned out. It's the only one in New Orleans that does not sell alcohol.
Voodoo
Their address have fractions. Really liked this with the barbed wire as well
Oldest cemetery in New Orleans.
Street performers always fascinate me.
Sidewalk down to the beach
One of the piers at Pensacola Beach and below is cotton field in Sumter, SC.
Well I have lots more photos but that is just a taste of what I have been up to.
Comments
Post a Comment